Dining Out For Life® benefits The Center's HIV/AIDS services.
Each year, we are so grateful for the generosity of our participating restaurants, and this year is no exception. This week, we want to draw special attention to this year’s “Fifty Percenters,” those locations who have committed to donating 50% of their day’s sales on Thursday, April 27 to support Dining Out For Life® San Diego and HIV support services and prevention efforts at The San Diego LGBT Community Center.
- Barrio Star – 2706 5th Ave.
- Big Front Door – 4135 Park Blvd.
- Crest Café – 425 Robinson Ave.
- Flicks – 1017 University Ave.
- Hammond's Gourmet Ice Cream – 3077 University Ave.
- Mariposa Ice Cream – 3450 Adams Ave. –
- Martinis Above Fourth I Table + Stage – 3940 4th Ave., #200
- Park & Rec – 4612 Park Blvd.
- Ritual Kitchen, Tavern & Garden – 4095 30th St.
- Waypoint Public – 3794 30th St.
- Z Pizza – 5175 Linda Vista St.
Make sure you visit one of these locations on April 27th and thank them for their generous support! And click here for a list of our other fabulous locations!
Don’t Miss Our DOFL Volunteer Trainings!
A great way to meet new people and find out about the joys of volunteering is by attending one of our fun training sessions. The schedule and locations for upcoming Dining Out For Life® volunteer and ambassador orientations/trainings is as follows:
- Thurs., April 6 – 5:30pm – Waypoint Public, 3794 30th St.
- Thurs., April 13 – 5:30pm – Baja Betty’s, 1421 University Ave.
- Sat., April 15 – 10am – The Center, 3909 Centre St.