The Kouch Lounge to give 75%!
Kouch To Give 75%
After opening just last week in Hillcrest, The Kouch Lounge, signed on to participate in Dining Out For Life® San Diego. And, they went even further by agreeing to donate 75% of their proceeds to the event on April 27!
“We decided to join Dining Out for Life because we really want our restaurant to be part of the community, to give back to the community and I believe in the cause,” said Ron Kazemaini, owner of The Kouch Lounge. “We are a small business but, from my heart, I’d love to be part of ending HIV. If that means going above and beyond to be part of this effort and this community, we’ll do it.”
The Kouch Lounge & Espresso Bar, located at 3852 Fourth Ave., offers an amazing selection of coffee, wine, beer and other tasty beverages. It also features a menu of light and delicious bites that includes paninis, crepes, samosas and stunning deserts.
The relaxed, fun and inviting atmosphere at The Kouch Lounge makes it a perfect choice for breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or drinks during Dining for Life. It will be open from 8am to 10pm on April 27th and no reservations are necessary.
We're so grateful to welcome The Kouch Lounge to the community and Dining Out For Life®!
Have you made your plans for Dining Out For Life®?
View this year’s list of DOFL participating restaurants and get ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you’d prefer to join up with some of our local community organizations, take a look at where these groups are gathering and make plans to join them on April 27th.
- Hillcrest Town Council plans to enjoy dinner at Lotus Thai
- San Diego LGBT Pride & friends are meeting for breakfast and lunch at The Mission – North Park
- Friends & Supporters of The Trevor Project will be at The Wine Pub – Point Loma for dinner
- Wells Fargo PRIDE Team invites everyone to join them for lunch at Napizza - Hillcrest where they will be serving as Ambassadors
- The Center’s 50 & Better Club will gather for dinner at Barrio Star
You’re Invited to Our DOFL Volunteer Trainings!
Meet new people and learn about the joys of volunteering by attending an upcoming training session. The schedule and locations for upcoming Dining Out For Life® volunteer and ambassador orientations is as follows:
- Thurs., April 13 – 5:30pm – Baja Betty’s, 1421 University Ave.
- Sat., April 15 – 10am – The Center, 3909 Centre St.