- Health, Wellness & Sports
- Equality Directory
It’s summer and you don’t want to miss out on enjoying some quality beach time just because you need to workout! This routine is going to show you three exercises that you can do outside to help increase your overall running SPEED and EXPLOSIVENESS! Try them on the beach for an even HARDER hardcore workout!
This routine is designed to give anyone a great workout OUTSIDE or at the GYM.
This Routine Requires:
3. 50 yards of running space
List of Exercises:
• 5-10 sets per exercises
• Rep range will vary per exercise
1. Beach HIIT Sprint
2. Beach Hill Sprint
3. Alternating Jumping Lunge (10 reps; 1-1 count)
NOTE: Timestamps are available for each exercise in the info section of the video when watching on YouTube.
• Little to NO rest between sets
• You can change the order of the exercises
Remember, when doing this routine, workout at your OWN intensity.
• This means if you cannot perform as many sets and reps as I do in the video, do as many as you can.
There are a couple different ways you can do this routine.
• You can perform each exercise for 1 set and then start over. (Complete the circuit 5-10 times)
• You can perform each exercise for 5-10 sets before moving to the next exercise and the workout is finished once you perform the last exercise.
• This routine can be done 1-2 times a week.
IMPORTANT: Remember that your MEAL PLAN will determine 100% of your results! Be sure to check out the 8 minute demo for the SHF Meal Plan.
Follow this link to visit Scott Herman's YouTube Channel.
Be sure to download your FREE SHF iPhone app for workouts on the go. (Make sure your iPhone/iPad software is up-to-date.)
Scott Herman is the founder and CEO of Scott Herman Fitness. He created the business because he saw the need for people who wanted to get in shape, but couldn’t afford the high cost of a personal trainer. He has worked in a gym since he was 14 and has done everything from GM to Fitness Professional. He attended Merrimack College in North Andover, Mass., where he received his bachelor’s degree in business administration. He also holds a real estate license. After college, Scott harnessed his energy into a career that encompassed all the things he loves: fitness, modeling and the entertainment business. Thus, Scott Herman Fitness on YouTube was born and this dynamo now spends his days expanding his social network on his quest to teach fitness to the world for free.