- Health, Wellness & Sports
- Equality Directory
This is a total body workout meant to rip and tear you apart from head to toe. Summer is on its way out and I know many of you are trying to trim that last stubborn layer of fat over the abs. This routine will help get you shredded and ready for the last bit of fun in the sun in no time!
This routine is designed to give anyone a great workout for AT HOME or at the GYM.
This Routine Requires:
List of Exercises:
• 3 sets
• 5-10 reps
1. Squat Alternating Dumbbell Shoulder Press
2. Dumbbell Row
3. Dumbbell Floor Chest Press
4. Dumbbell Side to Front Raise
5. Dumbbell Rear Raise to Kickback
6. Dumbbell Bear Crawl
7. Push-Up to Dumbbell Row
8. Dumbbell Hammer Curl into a Dumbbell Front Raise
9. Walking Dumbbell Lunge
NOTE: Timestamps are available for each exercise in the info section of the video when watching on YouTube.
• 2minute MAX rest between sets
• You can change the order of the exercises
Remember, when doing this routine, workout at your OWN intensity.
• This means if you cannot perform as many sets and reps as I do in the video, do as many as you can.
There are a couple different ways you can do this routine.
• You can perform each exercise for 1 set and then start over. (Complete the circuit up to 3 times)
• You can perform each exercise for 3 sets before moving to the next exercise and the workout is finished once you perform the last exercise.
• You can superset 2 exercises, take a 60-90 second break and then superset the next two. (A superset is when you do two exercises at the same time, one right after the other until you complete 3 sets of both exercises)
• This routine can be done 3-4 times a week.
IMPORTANT: Remember that your MEAL PLAN will determine 100% of your results! Be sure to check out the 8 minute demo for the SHF Meal Plan.
Follow this link to visit Scott Herman's YouTube Channel.
Be sure to download your FREE SHF iPhone app for workouts on the go. (Make sure your iPhone/iPad software is up-to-date.)
Scott Herman is the founder and CEO of Scott Herman Fitness. He created the business because he saw the need for people who wanted to get in shape, but couldn’t afford the high cost of a personal trainer. He has worked in a gym since he was 14 and has done everything from GM to Fitness Professional. He attended Merrimack College in North Andover, Mass., where he received his bachelor’s degree in business administration. He also holds a real estate license. After college, Scott harnessed his energy into a career that encompassed all the things he loves: fitness, modeling and the entertainment business. Thus, Scott Herman Fitness on YouTube was born and this dynamo now spends his days expanding his social network on his quest to teach fitness to the world for free.