- Health, Wellness & Sports
- Equality Directory
Yeah, and you thought a Power Wheel was just something you rode when you were a kid! This routine was created to increase your core stability & strength. You will be engaging a lot of muscles in your upper body as well!
Make sure you keep your core engaged as much as you can throughout each exercise to maximize the routine! Now get rollin’ Nation!
This routine is designed to give anyone a great workout for AT HOME, OUTSIDE or at the GYM.
This Routine Requires:
2. Power Wheel
3. Flat Surface
List of Exercises:
• 4 circuits
• 10 reps per exercise
1. Pike (see top left photo)
2. Side-Walk & Crunch (see middle left photo)
3. Gizmo Sprints, 5-10 steps (see bottom left photo)
NOTE: Timestamps are available for each exercise in the info section of the video when watching on YouTube.
• Rest 30-60 seconds between sets or increase the intensity by taking no rest between sets!
• You can change the order of the exercises
Remember, when doing this routine, workout at your OWN intensity.
• This means if you cannot perform as many sets and reps as I do in the video, do as many as you can.
• Perform each exercise for 1 set and then start over. (Complete the circuit 4 times)
• This routine can be done 2-3 times a week.
IMPORTANT: Remember that your MEAL PLAN will determine 100% of your results! Be sure to check out the 8 minute demo for the SHF Meal Plan.
Enjoy - we are waiting for you on our Facebook Community page where you will find more FREE fitness tips.
Follow this link to visit Scott Herman's YouTube Channel.
Be sure to download your FREE SHF iPhone app for workouts on the go. (Make sure your iPhone/iPad software is up-to-date.)
Scott Herman is the founder and CEO of Scott Herman Fitness. He created the business because he saw the need for people who wanted to get in shape, but couldn’t afford the high cost of a personal trainer. He has worked in a gym since he was 14 and has done everything from GM to Fitness Professional. He attended Merrimack College in North Andover, Mass., where he received his bachelor’s degree in business administration. He also holds a real estate license. After college, Scott harnessed his energy into a career that encompassed all the things he loves: fitness, modeling and the entertainment business. Thus, Scott Herman Fitness on YouTube was born and this dynamo now spends his days expanding his social network on his quest to teach fitness to the world for free.