Share your plans for Dining Out For Life
Share your Dining Out For Life plans and give San Diegans even more ideas about all the amazing choices available for this community-wide event!
When you Dine Out on Thursday, April 28, you’ll be joining these fabulous San Diegans in making a difference.
• Shelly Dunn of 100.7 KFM’s Dave, Shelley and Chainsaw will be at Baja Betty’s for lunch
• San Diego LGBT Pride is lunching at The Mission – North Park
• Friends from Wyndham Vacation Ownership invite everyone to join them for lunch and dinner at Barrio Star, where they will be serving as Ambassadors
• Hillcrest Town Council plans to have dinner at Uptown Tavern
• The Center’s 50 & Better Club will gather for dinner at Adam’s Avenue Grill
• 91X Morning Show and friends are meeting at Waypoint Public for dinner.
Tell us your Dining Out plans by contacting Ian Johnson at 619.692.2077 x247 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So Many Choices for a Full Day of Dining Out
Our list of participating venues continues to grow! Go here to view all your Dining Out For Life® choices – and make yours plans and/or reservations today for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert on Thursday, April 28. Remember, calories don’t count during Dining Out for Life!
Dining Out For Life® Ambassadors Make a HUGE Difference
Each year, we seek a group of special volunteers to serve as Dining Out For Life® Ambassadors. These volunteers who welcome our diners, help fill restaurants, share information to increase HIV awareness and generate vital funds in support of the event.
We’d love to have you as a Dining Out For Life® Ambassador! Join one of our upcoming training sessions and find out how you can help. The schedule of trainings is below.
• Saturday, April 9 from 10:30-11:30am at The Center
• Thursday, April 14 from 6-7pm at Baja Betty’s
To become a volunteer Ambassador, sign up here. To get more information, contact Sarah Merk-Benitez at 619-692-2077 x202 or via e-mail at email@example.com.