The event benefits San Diego's HIV and AIDS community.
The RDPSD event in 2017 raised $30,000 to benefit San Diego HIV Funding Collaborative (SDHFC) in 2017, a group established in 1990 help bring awareness and support to the San Diego HIV and AIDS community through education and fundraising.
Like years past, we want to give our previous attendees, sponsors, and fans first dibs on tickets to Red Dress Party San Diego 2018.
How do you partake in Pre-Sale, you ask?
Here's some notes on that and more:
- You'll receive an RDPSD 2018 Pre-Sale invitation by email on Fri May 4 with the required URL and key to gain access to pre-sale tickets.
- Pre-Sale tickets prices are the LOWEST THEY WILL EVER BE to Red Dress Party San Diego 2018, so do take advantage of this special offer.
- This year we will be introducing graduated ticket prices, so the longer you wait the higher prices go. Get your tickets early and save!
- Each year VIP tickets have SOLD OUT so if you want the VIP experience make sure to grab those tickets early.
- Luxe Lounges are BACK! Although we are in an all-new space, Luxe Lounges will be making a return to the all-new event space, the Port Pavilion at Broadway Pier.
Again, no action needed at this time -- just stay tuned!
To get you re-inspired and thinking about Red Dress Party San Diego, here's a highlight reel from RDPSD 2017. Thank you to SD Photo Studio for the video production and editing services and for being a three-year sponsor of RDPSD!
The Red Dress Party San Diego is on Saturday, September 29, 2018.