The Wrap Party at Westfield UTC is open to the public.
Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR is heading into its 9th annual charitable celebrity motorcycle ride which will see riders make their way down the Southern California Coast eventually pulling into San Diego on Friday, August 10.
Kiehl’s Since 1851, the internationally acclaimed purveyor of high-quality skin-care and hair-care products, is gearing up for its 9th Annual LifeRide for amfAR—a multi-city, charitable celebrity motorcycle ride which raises funds and awareness for amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research.
This year’s celebrity-studded charity ride is championed by various actors and influentials, and will kick-off in Los Angeles on Monday, August 6th.
The riders will travel over 310 miles down the coastline of Southern California through Manhattan Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington, and Laguna before making their last stops in San Diego on Friday, August 10.
Following a pit stop at Kiehl’s Fashion Valley at 11 am, the ride will culminate in an open-to-the-public finale celebration at Kiehl’s Westfield UTC.
At the conclusion of the 9th annual LifeRide for amfAR, Kiehl’s will have ridden more than 12,000 miles since 2010, and raised more than $1.9 million in total for amfAR, funding ten cure-related research projects.
Kiehl's President Chris Salgardo and amfAR CEO Kevin Frost will be leading the eight-person ride heading to America’s Finest City, and will be joined by celebrity supporters including Gilles Marini (Sex and the City, Daredevil, Days of our Lives), celebrity tattoo artist, Luke Wessman of TLC’s Miami Ink and NY Ink fame, renowned photographer Travis Shinn, and top men’s style influencer Blake Scott to name a few. Dr. Gabriel Ozorowski of San Diego’s Scripps Research Institute will join the riders at the finale event at Kiehl’s Westfield UTC.
Attendees will enjoy the following complimentary items at the Wrap Party:
- A special culinary collaboration with Executive Pastry Chef Lorie Sauer of Blue Bridge Hospitality alongside bites & sips from the best of Liberty Public Market’s artisan tenants.
- On-site healthy skin consultations and hand massages from Kiehl’s expert specialists
- CycleBar spin studio pop-up inviting guests to participate in 60-second charitable rides for the cure
- Official $150,000 check presentation from Kiehl’s to amfAR
- Opportunity to win 25 gift cards of up to $250 value to shop at Kiehl’s day-of
- Meet & greet with celebrity riders
- DJ & professional photography ops
Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR in San Diego Wrap Party is on Friday, August 10 from 1 pm to 2 pm at Westfield UTC.
For more information on Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR click HERE.
For more information on amfAR click HERE.
Kiehl’s Since 1851 at Westfield UTC is located at 4545 La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, CA 92122