SAN DIEGO -- With the warmer spring nights now here, University Heights favorite Lei Lounge will reopen for the 2014 spring and summer season on Wednesday, April 2 at 5 pm with a refreshed menu and new weekly specials.
The popular drinking and dining establishment first opened in 2006, bringing a casually upscale concept to Uptown. With an indoor bar and a large outdoor canopied dining room, Lei Lounge has become one of the prime spots to relax, celebrate and socialize. Lei Lounge was remodeled and upgraded during the 2012 winter closure with guests in awe at the 60-foot projection screen and ivy-draped walls that were debuted last year.
Because of its outdoor focus, Lei Lounge closed for the winter again this year, as customers eagerly awaited the return to Lei, to escape into the venue's feel of a tropical retreat.
The public is welcome to return to Lei Lounge at 5 pm Wednesday, April 2 to check out the new menus, which include daily happy hour, dinner, cocktail specials, late night happy hour and Sunday brunch. Lei Lounge management says of the new menu: "We're going back to basics with amazing specials and plates designed for sharing, just like we did almost 10 years ago when Lei first opened."
Situated next door to Bourbon Street Bar & Grill, Lei Lounge's reopening will once again reignite the corner of Park Boulevard and Madison Avenue as a destination hot-spot.
Daily deals include:
- Happy Hour from 5-8 pm Tuesday through Saturday with $4.50 signature cocktails, half-priced house wines and half-priced well drinks;
- Late Night Happy Hour from 11 pm to closing on Friday and Saturday nights, which includes half-priced bottle service, half-priced well drinks, and half-priced house wines;
- On Tuesday nights, buy two food items and get the third one free, plus half-priced signature drinks all night long. Every fifth Tuesday of the month features half-off the entire menu;
- Wednesday nights is "Love My Neighbor" with 20% off food and 50% off all drinks for residents of San Diego zip codes 92103, 92104, and 92116;
- Thursday nights feature $3 signature cocktails from 5-7 pm;
- Brunch is served on Sundays from 10 am to 3 pm with a delicious breakfast and lunch menu for $12.95, including bottomless champagne drinks.
A number of special events are also planned for Lei Lounge, include the popular Souleil party on Sundays from 2-8 pm, beginning April 20. The afternoon party includes deep house music from some of the nations best DJs.
Special offer SDPIX members
Every Thursday at Lei Lounge beginning April 3 will feature a special event for SDPIX members. Those who show their SDPIX VIP sticker will receive their first drink free, and all food items are buy one get one free. Don't have an SDPIX membership? Simply text SDPIX to 46786 to receive the deal.