The bad boys are returning with another iconic blockbuster hit. After the controversies, Smith resumed his journey to get another box-office hit. The “Bad Boys’’ franchise is a nostalgic movie for many people as the chemistry between Will Smith and Martin Lawrence blew the mind of fans.
The great humor, thrilling action sequences, glittering Miami, and dangerous villain shorts of the film are an all-time favorite for action thriller lovers. Smith and Lawrence announced the fourth part of Bad Boys to light up the fans’ craziness.
Both the Hollywood superstars are all set to get underway and make ready the universe to welcome the buddy cop action series.
Smith Shared This Announcement Through Social Media And Fans Are Thrilled
Smith shared the exciting announcement about the film in the form of a vlog on his official Instagram page.
Many fans including the celebrities like Nick Cannon, DJ Khaled, and DJ Jazzy, expressed their excitement in the form of comments under the announcement post.
Under the direction of Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah, Sony Pictures confirmed the untitled sequel. The movie is in its early pre-production stage, and filmmakers are working on it to bring a unique touch while keeping the root alive.
After 25 years of the first Bad Boys, the third installment earned $426.5 million worldwide. The bad boys series are box office hits from the first release in 1995. The original bad boys earned $141 million, and part 2 earned about $273 million worldwide.
Will Smith’s announcement video splashed over the internet on Tuesday morning. A selfie video of smith says to stop scrolling because he has something serious to share.
The videos show the star driving to his buddy Martin Lawrenc’s house to share the big announcement. The stars together revealed that Bad Boys 4 is happening and is in the pre-production stage.
Smith captioned the video that the fourth installment of the movie will be produced by Smith, Jerry Bruckheimer, Doug Belgrad, and Chand Oman, along with the executive producers James Lassiter, Mike Stenson, Barry Waldman, Jon Mone, and Lawrence.
The plot of part 4 hasn’t been confirmed yet. At the end of Bad Boys For Life, Rita became the captain of Miami PD, and Mike and Marcus were in charge of the AMMO team. So we can assume that the plot can focus on Mike and Marcus who were working on a new case as Mike relies on his relationship with Armando. The announcement is too early as the fans are eager to know more about the production of the movie.
After the recent film Emancipation, Bad boys 4 will be the official comeback of smith following the slapping incident at the 2022 Oscars.
These moves can win the heart of the fans and seem like a spark of green after a red light. But the star said to the fans that don’t take it as a comeback as he was present around us. Smith replied to the comments of all the fans and responded charmingly to many haters.
In recent years, a rumor has been waived on the internet regarding the fourth part of Bad Boys that the movie would be shelved following the misbehavior of smith at the oscar last year. But recent rumors claim that the film is in progress.
The official announcement cleared the hesitations of the die-heart fans. Detailed information about the plot, date, cast, etc of the film “Bad Boy 4” is yet to be revealed. Of course, the iconic duos are busy revitalizing another beloved franchise, so let’s stay tuned for more updates on the movie.