Hardcore training is an understatement when it comes to this routine!
Your arms and abs are going to feel like a stampede of wild jungle animals ran over them! For each exercise you want to do your best to progress with the weight. Be sure to have a spotter so you don’t miss any reps. Your gains and growth are determined by YOUR intensity.
Remember, HERMANITES TRAIN HARDER!
This routine is designed to give anyone a great workout at the GYM.
This Routine Requires:
2. Ab Bench
4. Bench Press
5. EZ-Curl Bar
6. Cable Machine
7. Seat With Hooks For Feet
List of Exercises:
• Reps and sets will vary per exercise
1. Dumbbell Bicep Curl (3 sets; 8 reps)
2. EZ-Bar Curl (Inside Grip) (3 sets; 8 reps)
3. Triceps Pushdown (V-Bar) (3 sets; 8 reps)
4. Close Grip Bench Press (3 sets; 8 reps)
5. Deep Crunch & Seated Oblique Twist (SUPERSET) (2 sets; 15 reps)
6. Ab Crunch (Triple Threat) (2 sets; 15 reps)
• Rest 1 - 2 minutes between sets
• You can change the order of the exercises
Remember, when doing this routine, workout at your OWN intensity.
• This means if you cannot perform as many sets and reps as I do in the video, do as many as you can.
• Perform each exercise for the required sets before moving to the next one and the workout is finished once you perform the last exercise.
• This routine can be done 1 – 2 times a week.
IMPORTANT: Remember that your MEAL PLAN will determine 100% of your results! Be sure to check out the 8 minute demo for the SHF Meal Plan.
• 6 exercises
• Reps will vary per exercise
• Rest 1-2 minutes between sets
(0:12)- Routine Sets & Reps
Dumbbell Bicep Curl (3 sets; 8 reps)
(0:21)- Set 1
(1:53)- Set 2
(3:26)- Set 3
EZ-Bar Curl (Inside Grip) (3 sets; 8 reps)
(4:49)- Set 1
(6:47)- Set 2
(8:04)- Set 3
Triceps Pushdown (V-Bar) (3 sets; 8 reps)
(9:40)- Set 1
(10:20)- Set 2
(11:05)- Set 3
(12:17)- Thanks for the spot Bro! (BSN Giveaway!)
Close Grip Bench Press (3 sets; 8 reps)
(12:22)- Set 1
(13:22)- Set 2
(14:26)- Set 3
(17:56)- Thanks for the spot Bro! (BSN Giveaway!)
Deep Crunch & Seated Oblique Twist (SUPERSET) (2 sets; 15 reps)
(18:15)- Set 1
(19:14)- Set 2
Ab Crunch (Triple Threat) (2 sets; 15 reps)
(20:27)- Set 1
(22:01)- Set 2
Enjoy - we are waiting for you on our Facebook Community page where you will find more FREE fitness tips.
Follow this link to visit Scott Herman's YouTube Channel.
Be sure to download your FREE SHF iPhone app for workouts on the go. (Make sure your iPhone/iPad software is up-to-date.)
Scott Herman is the founder and CEO of Scott Herman Fitness. He created the business because he saw the need for people who wanted to get in shape, but couldn’t afford the high cost of a personal trainer. He has worked in a gym since he was 14 and has done everything from GM to Fitness Professional. He attended Merrimack College in North Andover, Mass., where he received his bachelor’s degree in business administration. He also holds a real estate license. After college, Scott harnessed his energy into a career that encompassed all the things he loves: fitness, modeling and the entertainment business. Thus, Scott Herman Fitness on YouTube was born and this dynamo now spends his days expanding his social network on his quest to teach fitness to the world for free.