Connect with us

News

Fire forces people to flee “Club San Diego” in Hillcrest

Published

on

The nondescript bathhouse called Club San Diego located on Fourth Avenue in Hillcrest was the site of a fire on Friday morning. 

The blaze forced several people to leave the building according to ABC 10

It happened around 2:30 am on the 3900 block of Fourth Avenue said San Diego Fire-Rescue officials. The fire began in a storage room and spread outward. 

Firefighters were able to douse the fire in about 30 minutes and no injuries were reported. 

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *