All the fun of LGBT San Diego is at your fingertips.
Close to downtown, The Porto Vista Hotel is located in the heart of Little Italy which makes spending New Year's Eve in San Diego extra exciting. This year the hotel has a special rate which includes many amenities.
But before the ball drops, head out to explore San Diego's signature activities such as the Harbor museums, Balboa Park, and the many beaches Southern California is famous for.
Then ring in 2019 with in-house celebration and dining at the Glass Door.
Make a weekend out of it. The Porto Vista offers guests a gateway to LGBT entertainment happening in nearby Hillcrest too.
This family-owned hotel has been revving up the community and its allies every weekend since 2014 with “Top of the Bay".
This large-scale social event takes place on the hotel's rooftop and a shuttle service to and from Rich’s Nightclub in Hillcrest every 15-minutes.
End 2018 with a romantic getaway and venture off to Little Italy and book our Romantico New Years Eve Package!
Check out below all the awesome perks you and your partner can enjoy:
- 4-course dinner for 2 in our Glass Door Restaurant that overlooks the San Diego Harbor. Choose from a 7 pm or 9 pm seating. View the delicious pre-fix menu here
- (1) Deluxe King Room with a Welcome Bottle of Champagne
- New Years Day Brunch for (2) with Bloody Mary Station included
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Complimentary 1 pm Late Check-out
All for only $419! (Includes all tax and service charges)
Click HERE for more details and to book your stay.
The Porto Vista Hotel is located at 1835 Columbia St, San Diego, CA 92101