Connect with us

News

Alissa Heinerscheid Photos: Bud Light Executive Partying Leaked Pictures

Published

on

Alissa Heinerscheid Photos Bud Light Executive Partying Pictures Leaked

Alissa Heinerscheid, a Bud Light executive who said that the beer company needed to alter its “fratty” and “out-of-touch” image, looked to enjoy the Greek Life at Harvard while partying at an alleged “haven of inebriated ditzes.” She also argued that the company has to update its image since it is “out-of-touch.”

Alissa Heinerscheid, the vice president of marketing for Budweiser, may be seen in photographs on her now-deleted Facebook page participating in a college scavenger hunt, blowing up condoms like balloons, and chugging beers at a 2006 “boozefest.” Keep scrolling for further information regarding Alissa Heinerscheid and the contentious photographs.

Alissa Heinerscheid Photos: Who Is She?

Alissa Heinerscheid, who became the first woman to head Bud Light—”the largest beer brand in the industry,” according to her LinkedIn—in the firm’s 40-year existence in July 2022, stated that her objective at the company, from the very beginning, was to evolve the brand and make it more inclusive. She also noted that she was the first woman to lead Bud Light.

Who Is Alissa Heinerscheid

The brand’s recent shift has been blamed on Vice President of Marketing Alissa Heinerscheid, according to critics.

This is in response to backlash from conservative and right-leaning customers who were offended by the brand’s decision to sponsor trans activist and influencer Dylan Mulvaney. Mulvaney has made a name for himself as an advocate for transgender people.

Must Read: What Is Bud Light Transgender? Dylan Mulvaney Controversial Collaboration

What Are The Controversies?

An official at Bud Light, who claims the firm has to change its “fratty” and “out-of-touch” image, was recently caught partying at Harvard’s Greek Life, which is known for being a “haven of inebriated ditzes.” According to this CEO, the beer manufacturer needs to modernize its “fratty” and “out-of-touch” reputation.

Alissa Heinerscheid Photos

In the album “Isis Senior Reverse Initiation Scavenger Hunt,” in which Heinerscheid and her fellow college students are featured, the young women give a presentation on “the exploration of the scrotum professors.”

The Harvard ISIS Club, which was founded to provide a “safe social space for women” on campus, appeared to have hosted the event at which the photos were taken.

The Harvard Crimson, a student publication, published an article in 2005 calling the club a “haven of inebriated ditzes” that hosted “boozefests.” The article was critical of the club.

A number of people on social media dubbed Alissa Heinerscheid a hypocrite since it appeared that she was participating in the same fratty lifestyle that she argued the beer industry wanted to do rid of.

When the photographs were shot, Alissa Heinerscheid, who is now 39 years old, would have been approximately 21 years old.

Since Bud Light collaborated with transgender Dylan Mulvaney for their most recent campaign, the executive, who in 2006 served as the president of the club, has found themselves in a precarious position.

On the podcast Make Yourself at Home that was broadcast one month ago, a graduate of Harvard University remarked that it was vital for the brand to attract a greater number of female and younger drinkers because otherwise, “there will be no future for Bud Light.”

Also Read: Who Is Dylan Mulvaney? All About Famous Trans TikTok Influencer

Click to comment