Blisterol is a breakthrough dietary formula created to help people get rid of the irritation and discomfort caused by herpes. This supplement is made using a blend of clinical-grade ingredients that are safe and effective for all people. The manufacturer, Ben Waller says that Blisterol will work for all as it contains the right quantity of active ingredients. This Blisterol review will analyze each aspect of the supplement to verify its legitimacy.
Blisterol Reviews – How To Use Blisterol For Maximum Benefits?
At first glance, Blisterol might seem to be a legit dietary formula considering the hype and the easy-to-navigate website. But, these data are not enough to judge the genuineness of Blisterol or any health supplement. A detailed examination of each aspect of the formula is a must to learn about its safety and effectiveness.
This Blisterol review will list all important information about the supplement such as how it works, the ingredients used, benefits offered, dosage, results, customer reviews, pricing, and a lot more. So, keep reading the review and see if Blisterol is ideal for eliminating herpes.
|Main Benefits||– Fights the herpes simplex virus|
– Prevents the cold sore outbreaks
– Rejuvenates your immune system
– Helps your hair, skin, and mental fortitude to stay healthy
|Who Should Use It||People infected with the herpes virus should use the Blisterol supplement.|
|How Often Should You Use It||You should use it daily(1 capsule).|
|Don’t Use With||When used with other medications or alcohol it might cause allergic reactions causing side effects.|
|Money Back Guarantee||60 Day|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What Exactly Is Blisterol?
Blisterol is a natural dietary supplement formulated to help eliminate herpes and prevent future outbreaks. The supplement is formulated using scientifically proven ingredients that address the root cause of oral and genital herpes. According to the manufacturer, the Blisterol herpes formula will work for people of all ages and body types.
Each bottle of Blisterol dietary supplement consists of 30 dietary capsules which are enough for a month’s intake. This supplement is made in state-of-the-art lab facilities using the latest technologies and equipment and under strict, sterile, and precise conditions ensuring safety, integrity, and quality.
In the upcoming sections, I will analyze each aspect of this supplement to verify if these claims are true.
Ingredients Used In The Formulation Of Blisterol Capsules
As per the official website, the Blisterol manufacturer hasn’t revealed the entire list of ingredients used in the formula as many unauthorized nutrition brands are trying to imitate it.
Based on the references available, the following are the main ingredients used in Blisterol capsules:
- Quercetin- Quercetin is a plant flavonoid that has been linked to several health benefits. Scientific studies suggest that quercetin helps prevent the replication of HSV 1 and HSV 2. It is also found that quercetin helps in reducing chronic inflammation in the body.
- Resveratrol- Resveratrol is a stilbenoid that acts as an antioxidant. Studies suggest that resveratrol can help prevent the spreading of HSV-1 and HSV-2 by inhibiting the activation of the inflammatory TCP protein.
- Curcumin- Curcumin is a beneficial compound found in turmeric and it has many therapeutic effects. Scientific studies have found that curcumin helps prevent the replication of the herpes virus by inhibiting the activity of its viral protein thereby preventing the ability of the virus to replicate and infect.
How Does Herpes Simplex Affects The Body?
Herpes viruses can affect the body in different ways, depending on the specific type of herpes virus and the individual’s immune system. Here are some examples of how herpes viruses can affect the body:
- Cold sores: Herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) is a common cause of cold sores. These are small, fluid-filled blisters that usually appear on or around the lips. Cold sores can be painful and can cause itching or burning sensations.
- Genital herpes: Herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) is the most common cause of genital herpes, which is a sexually transmitted infection. Symptoms can include small, painful blisters or sores in the genital or anal area, as well as flu-like symptoms such as fever and swollen lymph nodes.
- Chickenpox and shingles: Varicella-zoster virus (VZV) is the virus that causes chickenpox in children. Later in life, the virus can reactivate and cause shingles, a painful rash that usually appears on one side of the body.
- Infectious mononucleosis: Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) is a common cause of infectious mononucleosis, which is also known as the “kissing disease.” Symptoms can include fever, sore throat, swollen lymph nodes, and fatigue.
- Cytomegalovirus infection: Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a common virus that can cause a range of symptoms, from mild flu-like symptoms to severe disease in people with weakened immune systems.
Overall, herpes viruses can cause a range of symptoms, from mild to severe, and can affect different parts of the body. Treatment may include antiviral medications to manage symptoms and prevent the spread of the virus.
How Does Blisterol Work To Eliminate Herpes?
Now, let us take a look at the working of the Blisterol formula. As per the official website, this supplement targets the root cause of both oral and genital herpes.
According to scientific research, the root cause of herpes is low levels of polysaccharide A in the body. Before getting into the working of the Blisterol herpes supplement, let me give you some context about polysaccharide A and how its levels in the body go down.
Polysaccharide A (PSA) is a molecule produced by gut bacteria called Bacteroid fragilis. This is one among the many bacteria present in the gut that aids in breaking down certain substances and improving gut flora function. Normal levels of this bacteria produce PSA that fights inflammation and prevents cold sore outbreaks.
When there is an increase or decrease in the levels of Bacteroid fragilis, the proper production and secretion of PDA get disrupted. This leads to constant fatigue, accelerated inflammation, and violent herpes outbursts.
The Blisterol formula works by balancing the levels of bacteroid fragilis and regulating the production of PSA thereby preventing cold sore outbreaks.
Blisterol (Herpes Hack) Side Effects Expected
Blisterol is an all-natural formula made using a combination of high-quality ingredients that are clinically proven to be safe and effective.
The herpes cure supplement has been tested on 923 people both men and women, who experienced significant results with a daily intake. Blisterol formula is also manufactured in lab facilities that follow strict manufacturing standards.
So far, no side effects or complaints have been reported suggesting that Blisterol is a safe and natural formula.
Blisterol Dosage And How To Use It?
Each bottle consists of 30 Blisterol pills which are enough for a month’s use. It is suggested to take 1 capsule daily without fail to eliminate herpes and boost overall health.
Make sure to stick to the recommended dosage of Blisterol tablets to avoid any side effects.
Blisterol Results and Longevity
As individual results might vary, it is recommended to take the Blisterol capsules for a period of 3 to 6 months to get visit results.
This difference in time for results is due to the influence of a range of factors like genetics, lifestyle, the severity of the condition, and a lot more. But, once Blisterol nutritional supplement starts delivering results, there is no turning back.
For longevity of the results, the manufacturer suggests taking the Blisterol pills daily followed by a healthy diet and simple exercise.
This helps sustain the results for a period of 1 to 2 years and also enhances overall health and well-being. Make sure not to skip the dosage as the results offered by Blisterol might fade away quickly.
Blisterol Customer Reviews And Complaints
Within a few weeks of its release, many people started purchasing and using the Blisterol formula.
The responses of these users are all positive so far. People have commented that they could finally get rid of herpes and the discomfort associated with it.
They also added that the Blisterol herpes eliminator supplement has helped achieve visible results without causing any adverse effects. This indicates that this herpes-eliminating formula is a working supplement worth a try.
How Much Does Blisterol Cost?
The Blisterol formula is now available at a much cheaper rate as compared to other similar dietary formulas available in the market.
The manufacturer has lowered the price of this supplement so that all people can quickly get rid of both oral and genital herpes.
Here are the discounted price details of Blisterol:
- 1 bottle- Get the 30-day supply of Blisterol at $69 per bottle (Small shipping fee)
- 3 bottles- Get the 90-day supply of Blisterol at $59 per bottle (Free shipping)
- 6 bottles- Get the 180-day supply of Blisterol at $49 per bottle (Free shipping)
So, these are the Blisterol packs available from which you can buy any pack as per your needs.
Where To Buy Blisterol?
Right now, the Blisterol dietary supplement is in stock and available for purchase through its official website. The manufacturer assures that the supplement is not sold through Amazon, Walmart, other third-party websites, or even retail stores.
But, reports are coming that imitations of the Blisterol nutritional formula are available on third-party websites and even retail stores due to its rising demand in the market.
These gimmick supplements might look very similar to the original but, on close observation, you can spot the differences like pricing, capsule number, label, and so on. Such formulas will be a waste of money as well as harmful to your health.
To avoid such traps, you can purchase the Blisterol herpes eliminator supplement from the official website.
The official website of Blisterol is easy to navigate and the purchase process is also hassle-free. Once you access the Blisterol official website, choose the pack you want and tap the Buy Now button to open the checkout page.
Here, enter all the necessary details and complete the transaction so that the supplement will be shipped instantly and reach your doorstep within a few business days.
Blisterol Refund Policy
The Blisterol herpes cure formula is covered by a 100% money-back policy of 60 days.
So, if you have any dissatisfaction with the supplement or find it not worth the money, you can request a full refund within 60 days from the date of purchase and get your complete investment back without any hassles. This indicates that your investment in the Blisterol supplement is 100% protected.
Remember that this secure refund is applicable only for purchases done through the Blisterol official website and not for those bought through third-party websites like Walmart, Amazon, or eBay. Also, you can request a refund only within 60 days and if you ask for a refund after this period, it will not be accepted.
To get a full refund, all you have to do is contact the customer support team at [email protected] or fill out the form given on the official website and send a message.
Blisterol Reviews – Bottomline
After extensive research and analysis for writing this Blisterol review, Blisterol seems to be a genuine dietary formula that helps treat oral and genital herpes and prevent further outbreaks.
So far, many people have been able to get rid of herpes with a regular intake of the supplement indicating that it is safe for use and free from any side effects.
In addition to treating herpes, the Blisterol nutritional formula also helps in improving gut health and boosting overall health and wellness. The supplement consists of high-quality ingredients that are scientifically proven to be safe and target the root cause of herpes outbreaks.
Blisterol dietary supplement is backed by an iron-clad money-back policy of 60 days and there is a significant price reduction on all packages. In case of dissatisfaction with the supplement or if you feel that it is not worth the money, you can get a full refund within 60 days.
Considering all these, Blisterol seems to be a legit dietary supplement that is worth a shot.
Frequently Asked Questions About Blisterol
Blisterol is an all-natural dietary formula made using a combination of high-quality ingredients that are clinically proven to be safe and effective. Customers have also stated that the formula has helped them get rid of violent outbursts.
Blisterol is a supplement that comes in easy-to-swallow capsule form and the suggested dosage is 1 capsule per day to get the desired results.
People taking medications or those with a known medical condition are suggested to seek medical advice before using the Blisterol pills.
Blisterol is backed by a risk-free money-back policy of 60 days that you can opt for if you are not satisfied with the results offered by the supplement.
The main benefits that you can expect from a daily intake of Blisterol include relief from herpes, a lowering of inflammation, and improvement in overall wellness.
- Harvard Medical School(2023) Herpes Achilles Heel Available at: https://hms.harvard.edu/news/herpes-achilles-heel
- University of Minnesota(2022) Non-antibiotic drugs affect gut bacteria, could promote resistance Available at: https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2018/03/study-non-antibiotic-drugs-affect-gut-bacteria-could-promote-resistance
- WebMD(2005 – 2023) Health Benefits of L-Tyrosine Available at: https://www.webmd.com/diet/health-benefits-l-tyrosine#1
This is a sponsored post. The perspectives and views expressed in the post are solely those of the sponsor and author and do not represent the views of SDGLN.